Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stressful times call for...

I love to talk...but talking about myself does not come naturally... especially in person.  I guess that's why I turned to blogging...because it gives me the ability to talk, without having to look in someone's eyes... which, in turn, allows me to NOT worry about what other's think... yes, I mean you.  I have anxiety... and panic attacks.  So the last thing I need is to worry about what someone in nowheresville Alabama or somecity new jersey thinks about my thoughts...  however, I do... so I type, and then I change it, and then I change it again... it's frustrating, to say the least.

I have 3 blogs... one is mostly product reviews and general.. I love it.  Then I have one I really haven't used, for my jewelry... eventually I'll get it moving...then there's this one.  The one I really never intend ed on anyone reading..
But something changed.  I started reading other's blogs..there are people out there that share the world... their triumphs and tribulations... their bad moments...everything.  So if they can, I can to.
However, names will be changed to protect the guilty.  oh wait... sorry.. innocent!!!


No comments: